One of the first things we share with new associates during training is that we don’t sell popcorn, we create happiness. It’s the perfect representation of our primary goal as a company - to help customers share joy and delight by using our popcorn a gift, a fundraising opportunity, or an everyday snack.
We’re committed to creating products slowly, in small batches, using the best ingredients available. It’s truly the definition of “gourmet.” And we only sell a core group of 12-15 flavors at a time, including up to two flavors of the month. We believe it is more important to offer a smaller group of excellent flavors than to try to create a hundred flavors with limited appeal.
Our stores are designed to evoke nostalgia for old-fashioned candy counters and soda fountains, and our emphasis on casual, helpful interactions with customers makes it a welcoming, comfortable place for kids, families, and senior citizens alike. All of our products are created locally in each store, in view of our customers – creating excellent opportunities for conversation and relationship building.
As a company, we place the highest value in
- Relationships (amongst ourselves, our families, and our customers)
- Development of our associates and team members
- Challenging each other and ourselves
- Continuous innovation of recipes and processes
- Quality of our product and our work
- Being driven by the market, not by pure profit